Reliable Heating and Cooling
Welcome to Cooper Heating and Cooling, the premier HVAC repair service across the Colorado Front Range. Our personal approach to each and every job helps our customers enjoy energy savings, cleaner air and a more comfortable environment. Our trained technicians combined with our quality products contribute to our reputation for excellence. No job is too big or too small for our team of professionals. Our energy efficient solutions will save you money on your energy bills and reduce your impact on the environment.
Our company offers a full range of heating and cooling services, including:
- Air conditioner or cooling system installation and repair
- Furnace, boiler or other heating system installation and repair
- Plumbing and plumber services
- Electrical and electrician services
- Indoor air quality solutions
Heating and cooling systems can account for more than half the energy used by a home. It’s important to make informed decisions regarding these systems. At Cooper Heating and Cooling, we specialize in energy-efficient systems that will lower your utility bills and reduce your carbon footprint. We’ll assess your home’s needs during your free estimate, and we’ll help you select a solution that’s perfect for you and your family.
We aren’t like the other guys
Our company has a long record of excellent service quality and customer satisfaction. A number of factors contribute to our stellar reputation:
- All of our HVAC technicians are fully trained and licensed. We don’t use subcontractors.
- We offer a unique “split-system” guarantee: We’ll replace your whole furnace in the event that the heat exchanger malfunctions during the manufacturer’s warranty period; similarly, we’ll replace your outdoor air conditioning unit if the compressor fails during the air conditioner’s warranty period.
- We offer a one-year labor and parts guarantee on all our repairs.
- Our customers are guaranteed a two-hour service response time.
- Our customers aren’t charged extra for nights, weekends and holidays.
We constantly train our service technicians and installers with the newest units. Today’s furnace and air conditioner industry is much smarter than it was even 10 years ago.
Cooper will install your home with the best unit, whether you need heating, cooling or even an in-home air cleaner.
Because we install the correct system for your home, we guarantee your satisfaction. We offer great warranties on parts and labor. Only Cooper employees as fully licensed technicians install our products. They are bonded and insured with full worker’s compensation.
You can call and speak to a live customer service representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are always open!